the-fearless-leader’s 151 Followers Giveaway!! :DDDD
Thanks to my followers and everyone who has helped me in Pokemon X! So here’s the giveaway I’ve been wanting to do! There will be three winners each chosen by random number generator! Each winner gets:
- A 6IV Shiny Japanese Ditto holding a Lucky Egg
- One Event Legendary Shown Above
- One Shiny Shown Above
1st Place gets first pick, 2nd winner gets second pick, and third winner gets what is left.
Message me if you want info on any of the Pokemon. All of them are legit except the dittos of course. However, all of them are clones except for Shinx, so if you’re not a fan of clones, don’t participate.
- Likes and reblogs count.
- Must have good wifi connection and share your 3ds friend code.
- Must reply within 24 hours or another winner will be chosen.
- No giveaway blogs. I’ll check.
- Don’t have to be following me, but if you do, I’ll throw in an extra competitive EV trained and 5IV Adamant Lucario if you request him (because he’s my fave :3)
Deadline: Saturday July 12th 11:59PM PST. I’ll message the first winner on the day after.
I have no idea why everyone in the entire world isn’t talking about this. I joined hogwartsishere just a few short hours ago and I’ve already had more fun than when I first discovered Pottermore. I highly encourage everyone to check it out! In case you’re curious, here’s a brief summary of how the site works:
After you’ve registered (i.e. enrolled) at the HiH Hogwarts, chosen your house, and created a personal Gringott’s vault - which is entirely free, btw - you can join a dorm, add friends, buy books, register for classes, and earn house points by completing assignments. You get a personal profile and a gradebook to mark your progress, as well as access to fun sides like chocolate frog cards and academic gifts from your professors. YOU CAN EVEN WRITE YOUR OWN BOOKS (fictional and non-fictional) WHICH ARE THEN ADDED TO THE LIBRARY. MY NERDY HEAD SPUN ALL THE WAY AROUND, GUYS.
I’m taking History of Magic and Transfiguration at the moment, catching up on the lessons I missed when I had no idea the site existed. It’s surprisingly high brow, educationally extensive and an absolute blast. I also made, like, ten new friends during my first hilarious chat with my Slytherin dormmates. Honestly, as someone who’s almost always invisible, even online, that’s a huge deal to me. Everyone is so nice over there.
Go, fellow Potterheads! Go forth and get sorted*!
*In truth, you aren’t really sorted. You pick your house. Slytherin forever. ♥
Cagan yagou reagd thagis?
Agif yagou cagan, YAGAY!
Men kan du læse det her?
Tillykke. Du har hermed vundet enten en munk med tilhørende reb…
It’s disturbing that I understand this entire conversation xD Woohoo, danskere!
Why is it so hard for me to stop saying such mean things to myself…? I feel horrible…
I think you’re beautiful and amazing!
Places to see
#8 - San Francisco, the United States of America
1. The rainbow flag (symbol of LGBT pride) originated here
2. Cable cars
3. Golden Gate Bridge - possibly the most photographed bridge in the world!
4. Alcatraz Island (which is home to the famous abandoned prison) is located in San Francisco Bay
5. Telegraph Hill - a hill that’s filled with beautiful houses, gardens and even wild parrots! On top of it you’ll find the Coit Tower, which looks like a giant fire hose nozzle
6. Golden Gate Park - home to a million trees! They also have bisons and a Japanese tea garden - how cool is that? :D
7. Chinatown - the oldest of its kind in the United States
E E V E E A U T I F U L
And people thought she would come between them.
So what if that’s what’s happened when you find random Pokeballs lying in the grass. They only have the item that the Pokemon was last holding inside them.
; ; !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU FOUND A LUNAR FEATHER!
GO SIT IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!
Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don’t buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!